»
Home Home Home

Friday, November 12, 2010

The Vintage Housewife

I'm so excited to post my first post here at The Vintage Housewife!  I already have another blog called The Zombie Housewife.  But this blog, it's different.  This blog is a bit more personal, it's about the changes in my life.  The new life changes that I have found coming my way recently.

Obviously a big change in my life, and the best change in my life might I add, is that I have started attending Church.  We have also recently gotten our own home that we will be remodeling and renovating.  I can not express to you how excited I am to be able to turn our new house into a warm, inviting, loving home for my Husband and out two boys! 

I plan to post here about my Faith in God, turning our house into a home, the crafts I do by myself and with my children, my Bible Study among other things.  I like to think of this blog as 'The Diary of A Young Christian Mother' in a way. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for join my community.
http://theblogfrog.com/1233755
Here I follow your blog.:-)
please follow back at;
http://beonefineday.blogspot.com
Have a nice Friday.
Nan

Unknown said...

Hi. I'm a new follower from the Tuesday Train. :)

http://raisingrichmeiers.blogspot.com

Design It Chic said...

Hi Ashlee! Can't wait to see what you're turning this blog into! I am now following you thanks to Tuesday Train and it would be so nice if you could share the love back on my blog:)
And don't forget to stop by today because we continue with our Show Yo' Flow Campaign, and you don't want to miss the interview we have on Stefanie and the amazing surprises she has for our readers:) See you there! Happy Tuesday!

Christy said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! We always have room for more. I'm also glad you found us. Yay! Thanks for coming along for the ride.

Nikki Darlin' said...

I'm now following your new blog. Looks great. I'm happy to hear that you started going to church. That's something I am looking into myself. It's hard finding one that is right for us. I', looking forward to reading about it all.

Post a Comment